The digital marketing industry is popular with many opportunities right now as every company and individual seeks to leave a digital impact on the world wide web. This online platform is good for advertising, branding, and simultaneously navigate the space is also on the rise.
If you are a part or wish to be a part of this creative, and challenging industry. Then read below that which job is good for you in digital marketing and the salary trends.
1. Digital marketing manager
This position requires a higher level of experience and knowledge of digital marketing in depth to appropriately mentor and manage people and to lead them well.
A digital marketing manager should be an expert at managing various online marketing functions like PPC, SEM, SEO, Content marketing, and email promotions. These skills required to be a digital marketing professional.
Here are the activities that are done by the manager on a regular basis:-
- Planning, organizing, directing, controlling a digital marketing campaign.
- The paid marketing campaign, budgeting & spends on a quarterly basis.
- Excellent understanding of SEO, targeting areas with high search volumes.
- A digital marketing manager and specialist should be presentable, well-spoken, marketing specialist, and should be updated with the current trend.
- It should be an expert in performance marketing.
The average salary of a digital marketing manager is Rs 8,00,000 in India. This is for a candidate with 4-6 years of experience. Industry, qualification, certification of digital marketing, and the city of residence play an important part because it deciding the salary of users.
The salary range of a digital marketing manager is between 4,00,000 to 18,00,000 as mentioned earlier there are many factors to influence the salary of an individual.
2. Seo Specialist
With the new digital marketing tactics that spring up, because SEO will forever be the evergreen one. Search engine optimization is the best way to rope in long-term, sustainable, and high converting traffic.
Search engine optimization tools are like Semrush, google analytics, search console, and many others. It is one of the best roles to be specialized in this.
Salaries depend mostly on experience and knowledge basis, beginners salaries may be on an average scale. But the better understanding of the subject just keeps rising.
Here are the activities that must be in an SEO analyst:-
- Seo analysts must have a good understanding of the ranking algorithms.
- Improving user experience and complying with the search engine guidelines.
- He must be proficient with technical SEO.
- Identify the most appropriate keywords for the business, and creating informational content.
- Search engine optimization tools are like search console, ahrefs, Semrush, and many more. Tools to check performance measurement like google analytics, Omniture, etc.
The salary of SEO freshers is on the lower side. But this is limited to the start of the career. The average salary for a search engine optimization executive is approx Rs 2,20,000 in India. This is for someone with 2- 3 years of experience range.
The SEO interns are paid around Rs 15,000 per month in cities.
3. Pay Per Click Analyst
The most demanding job for online marketing is pay per click. Someone who has the ability to reap profits equal to or greater than the investment will be quickly hired by the company.
Companies want to push their boundaries and try to paid advertising. Individuals with knowledge of campaign creation and the psychology behind consumer clicks can easily get the job with the desired salary.
Here are the activities that must be in pay per click analyst:-
- Pay per click executive must have strong technical & analytical skills.
- PPC must also manage advertising campaigns on Facebook, and other social media networks.
- He is responsible for managing paid ads campaign on Google ads and other ads network also.
- The job involves the maintenance of keyword bids and monitoring daily.
- Candidate must knowledge of using analytics tools like google analytics, etc.
The average salary of a PPC analyst or an executive is approximately Rs 2,50,000 in India. This is for those candidates with around 1 year of experience. As.the PPC analyst grows in experience and knowledge salary can also grow up to Rs 6,00,000.
4. Social Media Marketing
Nowadays people can easily interact with each other through social media. Even before building a website or an app brand start creating a strong social media presence.
It is the social media that is driving the business and is followed by a website for an online presence platform. Drive traffic to their pages and keep the engagement up & volume up.
Here are the activities that must be in social media analyst:-
- Social media requires knowledge of various SMM tools like buffer, Hootsuite, and many more.
- Must create relevant and engaging content to reach the target audiences.
- Create a massive design for Facebook, Instagram campaign.
- Use a strategy for capturing customer online reviews and ratings.
- Aware of trending in social media
- The most important thing about engaging audiences is the right content and right follow up.
Social media fresher or less than 2 years of experience the average salary range is Rs 1,50,000 to 3,50,000 in India and The highest salary for an executive is around Rs 5,00,000.
5. Content Marketing
Content marketing on the internet includes everything copywriting, blogpost, videos, podcasts, visuals, graphics, and email newsletter. In some companies, the role is played by SEO but the growth of content on the internet requires a dedicated specialist.
Here are the activities that must be in content analyst:-
- Involves creating, improving, and promoting content to achieve business goals.
- All content must be initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency, and positive customer experience.
- The object of content marketing is to raise brand awareness, increasing web traffic, and enhancing conversion goals.
- Manage content distribution to online channels.
The content marketing for fresher or less than 2 years of experience the average salary range is between Rs 2,00,000 to 4,00,000 in India and the highest salary for an executive is around 5,00,000.